Unexpected New Zealand
The Weirdest and most Amazing Places to visit off the beaten track
|Format||Paperback / softback|
|Book Size||260 x 210 x 25 mm|
|Imprint||New Holland Publishers|
|Subject Classification||Travel & holiday / Travel & holiday guides|
- A pictorial holiday guide with a difference. Almost a little bit of local Atlas Obscura
- Perfect addition in all households when planning a holiday, reminiscing, coffee table or corporate gifts. The book will entice the readers to venture to places out of the ordinary. Everything mentioned in the book has and interesting end.
- A selection of places, museums, objects and much more taken from Worth a Detour North Island & Worth a Detour South Island plus another 60 destinations to discover.
- Photographs give readers a sneak preview, which also makes this book perfect for the
- This is the perfect family gift.
Award-winning travel writer Peter Janssen is the best-selling author of many travel guides. He is a keen outdoorsman who has traveled the country extensively over the years, both enjoying the popular spots and finding those hidden-away places.
Some of his more recent books include: A Walk a Day, Excellent Walks in the North Island, Excellent Walks in the South Island, Exploring Aotearoa, Best Short Nature Walks, Wild Auckland, Outstanding Scenic Walks of New Zealand, Pubs, and Best selling Worth a Detour North Island and Worth a Detour South Island.