The Guide to Travelling in New Zealand with the Family
Family friendly vacations and activities that all will enjoy
|Format||Paperback / softback|
|Book Size||210 x 140 x 16 mm|
|Imprint||New Holland Publishers|
|Subject Classification||Travel & holiday / Travel & holiday guides / Travel with children / family holidays|
Originally published in 2008.
- Almost totally rewritten to meet the changed destinations and activities, plus an increase in the age range to 0 to 16 years.
- Planning a holiday or a day out that the whole family can enjoy has its challenges, this is the book that will make help make those trips more enjoyable .
- Activities are listed geographically from the top of the North Island to Stewart Island.
- Features 26 regions across New Zealand.
- Each region has a top 5, making 130 top picks in total.
- Can be used so the whole family can plan a family holiday together, or kept in the glove box of the car for road trips.
- Focuses on catering for both rainy and sunny days or anything in between.
- A timely addition to the New Zealand travel guide section.
Gaye Miller is a non-fiction writer who has written for magazines, appear on TV and radio talking about travelling with families around New Zealand. She is the author of “Where Shall We Take the Kids?”. The Guide to Travelling in New Zealand with the Family is Gaye’s second travel book. In 2020 Gaye completed a Bachelor of Information Science. Gaye is a mother of four children and lives in the Hawkes Bay.