Are you an author with a story to tell?
We want to hear from you!
Here at New Holland Publishers we welcome all manuscripts.
New Holland Publishers consider and welcome all manuscript submissions from authors wishing to be published. However, please be advised we primarily deal with non-fiction categories.
Manuscript submissions are to be hardcopy only. All manuscripts submitted to New Holland Publishers are read and considered for possible publication. Our response time varies within a 3 month period; only successful applicants will be contacted to further discuss proposals. If you do not hear from us within 3 months please assume we have respectfully declined your manuscript on this occasion.
Please take into account the following guidelines to ensure all the necessary information is provided for appropriate consideration of your proposal.
Please note if you are submitting material to be considered in the cookbook genre, all measurements should be internationally friendly. In addition, we cannot return manuscripts and materials sent to us, so ensure only photocopies or copies of original images and written work are sent.
We ask that you download and complete the Submissions Questionnaire document and include it along with the following information:
- All necessary contact details
- A short biography about you, including any previous publishing history (approximately 300 words)
- Current comparison titles in your field that are available to the market (indicate major ways in which your book differs from them)
- The proposed target market and why you feel your manuscript has market appeal
- How you can work with us to promote your book; please include social media outreach contacts and general media interest surrounding your subject or any other topic
Synopsis of your Proposed Book
- A brief and succinct synopsis, straight to the essence of what your manuscript is about (approximately 300 words)
- New Holland Publishers will accept the first three chapters, or the entire manuscript
Please address all submissions to the following address:
New Holland Publishers
Level 1, 178 Fox Valley Road