The Best of BRISBANE
All the must-see destinations for short visits
|Format||Paperback / softback|
|Book Size||190 x 135 x 50 mm (H x W x D)|
|Imprint||New Holland Publishers|
|Subject Classification||Travel & holiday / Travel & holiday guides|
If you have 3 days in Brisbane or 10 days, this dip in book gives you the very best of Brisbane and including the Sunshine Coast and Gold Coast.
- The best attractions that are a must see, a brief history on the city and it’s people.
- The best places to eat, drink, stay including rooftop bars, live music, best cocktails, great coffee, and what each venue is known for.
- Tips and hints about moving around the city via public transport or car.
- Information about the tourist traps and off the beaten track of places.
- It includes all theme parks for the kids, or taking a cruise around Brisbane city or some culture visiting the speciality museums from the Sir Thomas Brisbane Planetarium to other speciality attractions.
- Day trips to other islands not far from the Brisbane CBD.